Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 12 tags of 2013 and October Canvas Create

Not only is today the best day of the year (my birthday!) but it was also very productive!  I just finished the November 12 tags of 2013 and my October Canvas Create projects
I love the chalk technique Tim uses on this month's tag - so fun to play with.  I didn't have the leaf stamp and die so I used a stamp I had and made it work.  I wanted to create that look of fancy writing on a chalkboard so I used a text stamp.  
Here is Tim's tag - click the photo to go to the tutorial and see how to create this technique for yourself
novembertag
and here is my take
The October Canvas Create from Donna Downey workshop took me a long time this month.  There were a lot of steps to prepare the background that I had to make work with what I had.  It was a challenge but I really like the end result
 Click here for a link to the online workshop
Have an artful day!



1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday!!! Fab tag, love that quote, and your canvas is amazing! Awesome color and face!

    ReplyDelete