Monday, March 18, 2013

March 12 tags of 2013 and March Canvas Create

Been super busy with my new job - so little time to create!  But I squeezed in some me time and accomplished the March Tim tag and the March Canvas Create.
I can't wait to have more time to play with my new Distress Paints, I can already tell that I love them :)
Here's my Tim tag
I decided to put the wording at the bottom and add butterlies on pins at the top for a springy look - they make me happy!
Here's my Canvas Create for the month
I gave it to my mom to use in her spring decorations, she loved it!
Well - off to eat dinner and try to squeeze in some tattered florals, hopefully I'll meet the deadline for Tim's challenge, wish me luck!



3 comments:

  1. Your tag is gorgeous - I don't know how you created the effect you achieved but it looks molded. The canvas is gorgeous too - I know your Mom loved it!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy! I used an embossing folder after I die cut the bunny and inked it with distress stain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Tim take is gorgeous! Love the sentiment banner! Great grass Nd flowers too. The canvas is a beauty! Love the 3D birds nest! I'm sue your mom loved it. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete