Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 12 tags of 2013

I love doing my Tim Holtz tags.  I thought I'd save this post for Valentine's Day since the tag is perfect for a Valentine.
I took some inspiration both from Tim and from Tammy Tutterow - I loved her queen for a day card so I used her idea of putting the cards behind the queen of hearts.  I think my favorite part of this though was the way Tim showed how to use tissue tape as ribbon, I love the result!
Without further ado, here's my tag.

and here's the original Tim tag

click here for his tutorial and try it out for yourself.
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Great tale on tims tags , need to do mine! Trace. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with a poker hand instead of a solo queen...way to go! Love that! Fab take!!!!

    ReplyDelete