Friday, January 11, 2013

January 12 Tags of 2013

Can you believe it's 2013?  We all made it through the Mayan Armageddon - that was a close one!  Now Tim is creating his own end of days in my checkbook with all of the CHA goodness he is putting out - seriously I want, no I NEED, it all!  I can only hope it comes out a little at a time or I am doomed :)
Tim started out the New Year right with his new tag too - just love the colors and details he chose.  I think my favorite part was the way he stamped the ribbon, I'm going to be using that idea a lot.
Here is Tim's tag, click here for the full tutorial on his blog
And since I loved this tag so much, I'm going to be a copy cat ;)
Here is my take on Tim's tag

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the tag!! Love it trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a beautiful tag, Lorna. And thanks so much for your compliment on my Craftchaos blog.

    ReplyDelete