Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tissue Tape

Studio L3's challenge this week from Tim Holtz's Compendium of Curiosities, Vol. 2 is Tissue Tape.  Can  you believe we've done 33 challenges and are almost done with the book?  Linda Ledbetter has done a great job keeping us all inspired and on task!
That being said, I really enjoy working with Tim's tissue tape.  It is so versatile.  I've used it to make backgrounds, banners, ruffles, accents - and, oh yeah, as tape HA!  This week I decided to keep it simple to show off the deign on the season tape I have.
The sponsor of this challenge is Simon Says Stamp - a wonderful place to shop, check them out!
Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Precious!!! Retro Christmas goodness here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous Christmas tag Lorna! I love that cheeky snowman! x

    ReplyDelete