Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Reflective Imagery

This week's Studio L3 challenge from Tim Holtz's Compendium of Curiosities Vol. 2 is Reflective Imagery on page 55.  Check out this cool image transfer technique! 
 
I have to admit, with the dreaded year-end upon us (my money job is billing for a law firm), I am cheating and posting a tag I did last year for Tim's 12 tags of Christmas.
 The good news is, I just put up my Christmas tree and finished my shopping!
Enjoy the season, even if you have to take a few shortcuts ;)
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Love your tag, Lorna! I thought about doing the same thing. Nothing wrong with recycling ;) Love your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tag was one of my favorites from last year, yours is fabulous as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lorna - just been looking as some of your wonderful work! I have become a follower and now subscribe to your blog!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and for your kind words Sandy!

      Delete