Tuesday, November 13, 2012

November's 12 tags of 2012

Just in time for Thanksgiving Tim has come out with a beautiful Thanksgiving tag, check out the tutorial here
I had a rough time getting the detail on the wheat, after many failed attempts, I found that I had the best results with Ranger's Ultra Fine embossing powder and Versamark for the embossing ink.  Glad I stuck with it, such a cool tag!
Here is Tim's (click for the tutorial to make your own)
Here's my version
Take a minute today to remember all the things you're thankful for.  I know at the top of my list are my husband, my parents, my two sweet dogs and, of course, Tim & Mario ;)  I could go on and on, I have been so blessed.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Aw!!! Thankful is the best way to be! Your tag is fabulous!!!! Love your foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you kept trying--your tag is just gorgeous! LOVE the background and the acorns are just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete