Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ink Palette: Alcohol Ink

This week's Studio L3 challenge from Tim Holtz's Compendium of Curiosities Vol. 2 is Ink Palette: Alcohol Ink.  Find the inky details on page 52 of Tim's jam-packed with inspiration book.  I had fun playing with metal and color.  Went a little outside my comfort zone and like the results.  Can't go wrong with Dyan Reaveley's stamps, they always bring out the fun side of any project!  I really like the saying too, it's from a Wendy Vecchi stamp set and I've been told it fits me perfectly ;)
Enjoy this week's creation

4 comments:

  1. Love your sentiment and that it fits you!!! You must be fabulous! Very cool spiky hair...she looks fun too! Fab tag...great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Lorna! I love the embossed metal dress. Love that Wendy stamp, too! I only have one set of her stamps and that's the one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just fabulous, Lorna! Love the hair and how you've colored her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag Lorna! I did not get to do this one, partly because I don't have the AI pen and partly because I ran out of time! Yours is super tho!
    Hettie
    x

    ReplyDelete