Thursday, November 1, 2012

Crumpled Kraft Suede

This week's Studio L3 challenge from Tim Holtz's Compendium of Curiosities, vol. 2 is Crumpled Kraft Suede (page 40).  It is amazing how this technique turns ordinary Kraft paper into a soft and pliable suede-like surface.  I am in love with the result and made several background tags for future use.  Pick up a copy of Tim's book and try this out - so fun!
Stop by and see the sponsor for this challenge, the awesome Funkie Junkie Boutique and show some love with your shopping skills - I'm sure you'll find something you can't live without (I know I always do!)
Tune in next week, we only have 9 more to go!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, Lorna! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lorna, I love what you did with the bell jar! The skeleton looks super creepy with the foggy surround. Did you emboss the bell jar base? It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I embossed the top and the base :)

      Delete
  3. This looks great Lorna! Love the spookiness of it! Would go nicely with my postbox which I posted on 31st if you care to look!
    x

    ReplyDelete