Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Distress Markers

This weeks Studio L3 challenge from Tim Holz's Compendium of Curiosities, Vol. 2 is the Distress Markers technique.  The winner of the challenge gets a fab prize pack from Mario so keep your fingers crossed for me!  These markers are so much fun, once you try them you will be hooked.  They have the same reactive properties as the distress ink pads but in pen form. They are so versatile - you can really achieve a wide range of effects with them.  See page 50 of Tim's book to get an idea of what I'm talking about!
So without further ado, here is my take on this week's challenge :)
Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! You've really worked those pens great stuff x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous tag Lorna...one of my favourite images!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see that stamp every time and want one...really need to get it! I love that happy girl, and the way you've colored her is so perfect! Her wings are amazing, and love her bow! Fab tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute tag Lorna! It just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete