Thursday, September 27, 2012

Riveted Patchwork

Week 22 (wow!) This week's challenge for Studio L3 from Tim Holtz's Compendium of Curiosities Vol. 2 is Riveted Patchwork.  Please see page 57 for details on this technique.  
This week's challenge is sponsored by the wonderful Funkie Junkie - they are a great online retailer for all thing Tim - go get your funk on!
I had fun with this one.  I already used this technique for Tim's 12 tags of 2012 but couldn't resist creating another.  I kept coming up with ideas but this is the one I stuck with :)
Check out all the other entries on Studio L3 for this challenge, they are really amazing!  You never know what my inspire your next great creation!

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous love the. Way you have done the dress form x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you were gonna participate! And WOW...crazy spooky coolness!!! Love that dress form! Looks like a bad a$$ super villian that gives Batman a run for his cape! Ultra fab project Lorna!!! And, loved seeing your art on the Home Page at ATT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lorna! This is so very cool! What a creative use of the dress form! I agree with Anita...it makes me think of superhero villainess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome!! I love it, so creative!

    ReplyDelete