Thursday, August 2, 2012

Enameled Metal

Challenge 15 from the Tim Holtz Compendium of Curiosities, Vol. 2, page 56 - chosen by the lovely Linda Ledbetter at Studio L3.  She makes me less lazy every week and keeps me creating!  This is one of those weeks that I just wasn't in to it but inspiration struck at the 11th hour (almost literally) and I'm going to squeeze one in just under the wire!  
This week's fun was the enameled metal technique.  Here's how I got inky with it! 
Don't sell yourself sort - have faith in yourself and your worth and let your soul soar!



3 comments:

  1. a wonderfulpiece, love your take on the technique, yummy colours too! trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!!! I love the metal of course but then all your extras are fab...the winged Charlotte, the number, the flowers...all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't help but have a peek at this one too. Lovely piece and the sentiment is so apt for me too! I enjoyed doing this challenge as it gave me a chance to tie Hubby's bee keeping hobby in too!

    ReplyDelete