Monday, May 14, 2012

Shattered Stains

Compendium of Curiosities, Volume 2, Challenge 5 for Studio L3-   Shattered Stains page 48
Sponsored by Simon Says Stamp, a great place to shop and find inspiration.
I used this fun technique on the wings of my fairy I like how it makes them look all funky and worn.  The fairy girl is from a collage sheet from ART chix Studio, yes, another fun place to shop!  Sometimes I feel like I shop more than create ;)
Try this technique out for yourself and get inky!

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE this tag! What a great idea to use the technique on wings. I know what you mean about shopping...I spend more time shopping and organizing the stuff I buy then I do actually using it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - I know, right? I totally agree about the organizing too - I keep telling my mom - quit organizing and start having fun! But I'm guilty of the same thing myself :)

      Delete
  2. You say you shop more than you create, I seem to spend my time at looking at what everybody else is doing, rather than doing.....
    Your tag is gorgeous..
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I saw it on FB earlier and loved it then. Really gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm in love with your tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling little fairy, and her wings looks fabulous! A brilliant take on the shattered stains challenge, Lorna, and the design is wonderful-- and magical!

    ReplyDelete