Sunday, May 20, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - May edition

I thought about tweaking Tim's design but loved all his ideas so much I really didn't change much.  So fun to make!  My favorite part was learning to make the faux porcelain roses.  I am going to be using them more in the very near future!  My mom had some old pattern paper she let me scavenge through, I tried to incorporate some of the printing on that as well as the pattern stamp from Tim's collection.  I was too lazy to sew the measuring tape on the tag but I plan to add some stitches later.  I really dig how the cash key turned out, I'm glad I finally broke down and bought some.
Check out Tim's version here http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2012-may/ and let me know how I did :)


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Lorna. I love the colours and your spool of flowers is gorgeous. Well done you! xx

    ReplyDelete