Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Lots of Tim techniques here!  I die cut the bunny in brown paper and his bow from music paper.  Then I rubbed him with distress stickles and added a mini pom pom for his tail.  The grass was made from a strip of green paper that I cut repeatedly with my shredding scissors (way to multi task heh?!) The eggs are just eggs I found on the internet and distressed a little with antique linen distress stains and cut out.  The basket was my mom's find at a flea market.  The background was done using one of Tim's embossing folders then spritzing with water and going over with antique linen and victorian velvet distress stains.  I printed the Happy Easter in a funky typewriter font and used the same distress stains on it.  I made the custom ribbon by spritzing water on white seam binding and again using the same distress stains randomly on it.  Hope you enjoyed my tag!  Happy Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment