Sunday, April 29, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities, Vol 2, Challenge 3


Marbled Stains - Page 46
I had a hard time with this technique and never did get what I considered a "Marble" look but I do like the results.  I made three tags trying to get the technique down and finally just decided to embrace the imperfection :)  I really like the tags even though I don't think I nailed the technique.
Check out the book and try it yourself - it's full of tons of great new techniques and inspiration!
The challenge I entered is hosted by Studio L3 and sponsored by Eclectic Paperie - check em out, both great sites
Here's my entry
and here are the others


5 comments:

  1. I disagree-- you TOTALLY nailed the technique! These tags are stunning-- perfectly marbled and so, so pretty. I love how you embellished each of them, and just love what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your tags Lorna & totally agree with Linda!! Very pretty & gorgeous colours too.
    Ann-R x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look great. Love the different color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, I'm my own worst critic I guess

    ReplyDelete