Thursday, April 26, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities Vol 2, Challenge 2

Technique 2: Faux Patina. 
Page 58 from Compendium of Curiosities Vo1.2 by Tim Holtz
  We got new bikes this week and all my spare time has been out in the beautiful weather breaking them in...BUT I still managed to squeeze in a little Tim time!  Hopefully I can run and get it in just under the wire~time really does fly ;)
Here's  my Faux Patina entry in the Studio L3 Challenge.  Hope you like it!



If you want to know the secret technique you have to buy the book - which really, you should anyway because it's incredible!

15 comments:

  1. You didn't miss the deadline-- you're linked and ready. This is gorgeous, Lorna-- truly! I love the composition of your tag, and the faux patina looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Obviously you work well under pressure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and composition. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!! Great job with the patina!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag, Lorna! Love the open head/crown and all that metal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is magnificent...I love all the patina, and enjoy those bikes....
    you can check out my stuff on
    http://kathysalwaysstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Lorna! I love the colors and the details are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, she'z lost her cogs! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - indeed she has!
      My husband says it's all her cognitive abilities...lots of cog jokes going on over here :)

      Delete
  9. Great tag!! love the colours in it! Hugs trace x

    ReplyDelete