Thursday, March 8, 2012

A wee bit of Irish stamping

It's March, I couldn't resist doing a St. Patrick's Day tag or two.  I had a hard time coming up with ideas but I challenged myself and think they turned out pretty good.  Must have been the four leaf clover on my desk giving me some crafty luck!  I was inspired by the Irish flag on the first one, I used the colors in the ribbon and on the paper lace at the bottom.
This next one was actually my first attempt at the St. Patrick's Day tag.  It feels a little forced to me, but it's o.k. enough to post - embrace imperfection, right?!  I was trying to use the Wish and lucky stamps I bought and also wanted to incorporate the greenish white tissue flower I made.  Like I said, not my favorite but an ok attempt.



3 comments:

  1. These tags are just lovely, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card chick - I love your bit of green :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete