Thursday, March 8, 2012

She only flew when no one could see

I love this little saying and have been wanting to do something with it for a while now.  When I saw this week's Grungy Monday challenge I was inspired to create this.  I wanted to play with Tim's technique to create the sky while having the clouds resist the ink.  I didn't have any cloud stamps so I got crafty and made some by cutting random cloud shapes out of some fun foam I had in my stash - I was so pleased with how they turned out.  Reminds me of clouds I would draw when I was a little girl.
It really is one of my favorites.  I feel like I'm the little girl in the picture.  It makes me happy:)
Here is the link to Tim's technique instructions so you can try your own creation!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute, i love the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's awesome! Love how she's up there above the birds!

    ReplyDelete