Saturday, March 17, 2012

Creative Chemistry

Classinfo-header34
I am so excited to be taking Tim Holtz's on-line class - Creative Chemistry 101.  It starts Monday, there's still time to sign up and join me!   Time with Tim is always time well spent :)  Go here to sign up
Here's a behind the seen at my creative space getting ready to learn some great new techniques


Here are a couple of other things I've been playing around with.  I tried my hand at some colorful tags for future projects.  I also made a tag using a stamp I had never used and some neat metal flowers I had lying around - I challenged myself to use more color and use things I hadn't found a purpose for yet.



2 comments:

  1. Te quedó hermosa esa etiqueta Lorna! felicidades!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorna, quiero cambiar el diseño de mi blog por uno de itkupilli que son gratis, pero no me sale, te agradecería mucho si me ayudaras, te dejo mi correo
    lolita.cardenas2378@hotmail.com
    GRACIAS!

    ReplyDelete