Saturday, March 24, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 5

I loved these techniques but I really struggled with the last one!
The first one was using kraft resist paper - LOVE this product.  We learned the key is to start with light colors because on kraft paper the ink gets dark very fast!  The second was stamping with distress stain,  I really enjoyed this too but had a hard time getting a good consistent image, I'll have to practice.  The last one was a marbling technique using the white distress stain.  I like how it turned out but I wouldn't call it marble, I never really got the hang of it.  But that's ok, like Tim says, I'm embracing imperfection!


8 comments:

  1. Oh Lorna has un tutorial de estas bellas etiquetas! se ven con mucho detalle. Quedaron super super, cute! Hermosas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorna una pregunta?
    la stazon pad es lo mismo que la archival ink?
    se que la stazon es para acetato, vidrio y mas superficies, pero Tim usa en sus etiquetas la ARCHIVAL ink que diferencia tienen? Please!
    es que yo compré la stazon y donde vivo no venden nada de scrap solo hasta que voy a Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creo tinta de archivo, funcionará tan bien como Archivística, lo principal es que ambos son permanentes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias por tu respuesta ya salí de mi duda! saludos.

      Delete
  4. Your tags look great! And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on my fuzzy bunny! I live in MO, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous - they look so good!

    ReplyDelete