Thursday, March 22, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 3

Ok, I'm a day behind - I am trying to keep up with the class and work so I haven't had time to post.  I thought I'd get these two days on the website before I start Day 4 - wow - so much goodness in this class, I just love it!!
Day three was all about alcohol inks and archival inks - learned a lot of good basic stuff to build on.  I haven't worked much with alcohol inks but now that I have a better understanding of how they work I think I'll use them a lot more.  Also - I just added a TON of Archival inks in colors, yes colors! To my wish list.  I always thought black and maybe brown was all I needed in Archival, shows what I know, HA!  Tim is going to talk me into buying everything Ranger sells LOL.  
The last tag didn't use alcohol inks, it was showing how to use the reflections stamps with embossing folders.  I want to try this again with a better folder, this is all I had last night but I still like it, I really like the colors.

4 comments:

  1. Love the different colour combos you chose. I too, am enjoying this class immensely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm trying to branch out and use more colors than I usually do, I'm enjoying it!

      Delete
  2. Wow! me encanta lo que hiciste, los fondos que lograste muy bonitos. Me gustaría que publicaras tutoriales de lo que has aprendido con Tim!
    Sabes yo vivo en un pueblo del estado de Michoacán, México y aveces el internet esta demasiado lento, por eso no me inscribí en la clase de Tim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me alegro de que se inscribió en la clase, creo que realmente va a disfrutar de ella! No puedo esperar a ver lo que usted cree.

      Delete