Thursday, March 22, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 2

Well the first day was going over different kinds of products and other educational info before we started our projects so the first project day was day 2...
Let me just say that I have already learned so much that I THOUGHT I already knew but didn't really ( if that makes sense - HA!).  Anyway, Tim is a fabu-tastic teacher!  There's still time to sign up, you get lifetime access so you can do the projects whenever you like, no pressure - if you can, it is SO worth it.
The first is a watercolor technique that is my favorite technique so far because it is so new to me and I really like the artistic look it gives the stamp.  The others are Distress Stain techniques I had done before but still learned some tricks of the trade from the master ;)  I'm going to add stamped images on these later.

1 comment:

  1. Muy interesante lo que estas aprendiendo del gran Tim! Me habría encantado inscribirme en esa clase, lastima que no entiendo mucho el ingles y siempre hay cosas que aunque las vea si se necesita saber el idioma, verdad! Disfrutalo Lorna tu que estas ahí! felicidades!

    ReplyDelete