Saturday, March 31, 2012

Creative Chemistry Day 10

We ended the class with one final tag using distress stickles.  I am going to start this by saying I love the look of stickles but I hate them because I am so impatient about the drying time.  That's where distress stickles are so awesome - yep, you can dry them with a heat tool!  I enjoyed this technique and got a great new damask background stamp for it - any excuse for a new stamp, right? Such a great class, so many wonderful techniques, tips and tricks - and we even got some behind the scenes looks at Tim's studio which, I must say, is INCREDIBLE!  Something to dream big for and aspire to :)


2 comments:

  1. Love your tags..They truly look like old wallpaper! i love the distress stickles. I am glad I learned how to use them properly..I had not liked them before as I put it on way too thick...I have a lot of bottles of it..Fun class...Thanks for sharing your work as it made the class even more fun..

    ReplyDelete